Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Iron Man in the New Hulk Movie???

Apparently there's a new wrinkle in the Marvel movie world. Anybody who knows me knows I'm looking forward to the Iron Man movie with Robert Downey Jr. just about more than I've looked forward to any movie ever. So, imagine my happiness when I heard this little tidbit. Iron Man is going to make a cameo in the Incredible Hulk movie starring Ed Norton.

Just like Nick Fury is supposed to make a cameo in the Iron Man movie, Stark is supposed to be standing next to General Ross at some point in the Hulk flick. How cool would it be if he were brought in to lay the smackdown in the Iron Man suit? Tres cool. That's how cool. Alas, I think that'll have to wait. Jon Favreau says that he's got dibs if they ever do an Avengers movie, and I think that would be the coolest.

Any thoughts?

No comments: