Saturday, February 9, 2008

ACEO #5

Like I said, I'm not going to be posting every single one of these, so the numbers won't be consecutive here on the blog. But you'll get a taste for what I'm doing. I've decided to try something else with these cards as well. I'm sure I'll sell a few on Etsy, but for the majority, since I want to do one every day, I'm going to give them away or leave them on tables around the city, or wherever I go. I'll put my website on the back, along with the suggestion that whoever finds them keep them for a week, and then pass them along to someone who might need a pick me up. I'm also going to suggest that if they find one, they might take a picture of themselves with it, and send it to me. Perhaps I'll create a photomosaic of people who found my cards or something. Anyway, this one is called "Brief Respite."

Enjoy.

No comments: